Below you find a selection of literature on trauma/ PTSD in children and adolescents that we have put together for you. Our compilation does not claim to be complete and represents an orientation for expert literature. This site is constantly being updated.
- Eth, S., & Pynoos, R. S. (Eds.) (1985). Post-traumatic stress disorder in children. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Press.
- Monahon, C. (1997). Children and Trauma: A Guide für Parents and Professionals. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley
- Blaustein, M. E., & Kinniburgh, K. M. (2010). Treating traumatic stress in children and adolescents: how to foster resilience through attachment, self-regulation, and competency. New York: The Guilford Press.
- Cohen, J. A., Mannarino, A. P., & Deblinger, E. (2017). Treating Trauma and Traumatic Grief in Children and Adolescents. New York: Guilford Press.
- Landolt, M., Cloitre, M., & Schnyder, U. (Eds.) (2017). Evidence-Based Treatments for Trauma Related Disorders in Children and Adolescents. Basel: Springer International Publishing.
- Lieberman, A. F., Gosh Ippen, C., & Van Horn, P. (2015). “Don’t hit my mommy!” A manual for child-parent psychotherapy for young witnesses of family violence (2nd ed.). Washington, DC: Zero to Three Press.
- Saxe, G. N., Ellis, B. H., & Brown, A. D. (2016). Trauma Systems Therapy for Children and Teens (2nd ed.). New York: Guilford.
- Scheeringa, M. S. (2015). Treating PTSD in Preschoolers: A Clinical Guide. New York City, NY: Guilford Press.